August 24, 2010

Jeremey & Grace

Filed under: engagement — Char @ 7:05 am

Romping in the field. Laughter. Overcast skies. Love and ease.

Jeremy and Grace are getting married in just a few short days. I know the wedding will be so them and so perfect.

See their slide show here.

The photos will tell their story…

grace

Grace and Jeremy brought almost all the props without any direction from me! Yaaay…I was thrilled how they caught the vision for their shoot and ran with it! =)

Grace&Jeremy_05

Grace&Jeremy_29

Grace&Jeremy_31

Grace&Jeremy_27

Grace&Jeremy_06

Grace&Jeremy_08

Grace&Jeremy_22

Grace&Jeremy_13

I love that they “got” this image below. I have seen images using props like this and always wanted to try it myself!

Grace&Jeremy_14

Grace&Jeremy_34

Grace&Jeremy_35

Grace = Beautiful bride!

Grace&Jeremy_47

Grace&Jeremy_41

Grace&Jeremy_48

Grace&Jeremy_49

1. The third to last one is my favorite. I love the pose and the props. Keep up the awesome work! Thus far of all photography blogs I follow, your blog is my favorite.

Comment by Verda — August 24, 2010 @ 3:55 pm

2. wow. wow. wow. WOW! there are not words…not for pictures this fab!!!

Comment by Ann — August 24, 2010 @ 6:10 pm

3. Char! This is the first time I am leaving a comment… But i just wanted you to know that I just absolutly LOVE your blog! I check everyday just hoping you posted another one! You do amazing work! It would be my dream to do what your’e doing! You are totally awesome! May God bless you! Jess from MO

Comment by Jess — August 26, 2010 @ 11:02 am

4. amazing! adorable! fabulous! Love u Char! and Grace and Jeremy! Best wishes tomorrow! Wish i could be there with ya!!

Comment by Cameo — August 26, 2010 @ 9:46 pm

5. This couple is thee cutest. I’m pretty sure these are my favorite engagement photos you have ever taken. The wedding was adorable and I’m so glad I could assist!

Comment by Katie — August 30, 2010 @ 2:24 pm

6. Char,
    These are wonderful and I’ve looked at them many times over the last few days. I can’t wait to see the pictures from the wedding. Thanks for your labor of love! Blessings from the Sudduth family!

Comment by Randy Sudduth (Father of the Bride!) — September 4, 2010 @ 10:18 pm

7. I graduated with Jeremy from good ‘ole Elco High and I haven’t seen him since. I cannot wait to hear about the wedding and see more pictures! I am so stinkin happy for these two! The engagement pictures are amazing and beautiful! God Bless!

Comment by Amanda Wilson — September 9, 2010 @ 3:01 pm

8. Char – seriously, amazing! You are REALLY good!!! BEAUTIFUL photographs of a beautiful couple!

Comment by Amy — September 18, 2010 @ 7:47 am