June 12, 2010

Casey & Kerri

Filed under: Uncategorized, Wedding — Char @ 5:59 am

She floated around the room in her purple satin robe. Relaxed. Peaceful. Enjoying the calm and quiet before the day’s activities began. Her mother kept her company, helped her button up the dress, and stopped every now and then to give Kerri a hug or a kiss on the cheek.

Then the girls arrived. And the activity started! Gushing, doting, squeals…oh, these girls were girlfriends at their finest!

The day had arrived.

Casey beamed proudly at his bride as she walked to him and Kerri wiped away happy tears as Casey sang to her at the reception. Family members and friends showed support in every way possible.

I loved everything about this day. The planning process allowed me to feel like a friend to Kerri and her family.

Thanks to Nicola Herring for working with me and getting excellent photos.

The details of the day were perfect….loved Kerri’s vision and eye for detail.

The wedding was held at The Cork Factory Hotel. See Casey and Kerri’s slide show here.

Casey and Kerri, truly it was an honor and a delight. Thank-you, thank-you. All the very, very best!

IMG_4957

Untitled-1

prep

IMG_5146

pearls1

IMG_5114

Elegance with ease….

IMG_5194

IMG_5393

Kerri told me that her bridesmaid photos were important to her…so we got lots. These girls were so fun!

IMG_5370

suit

IMG_5436

IMG_5461

IMG_5289

Married!

IMG_5939

IMG_6201

IMG_6098

Nicola focused on wide angle shots….loved these!

bridalparty

IMG_6216

IMG_6245

More super-duper wide angle shots by Nicola.

stairs

IMG_6281

detailsss

IMG_6651

1. wow. what a beautiful wedding. i agree, char, elegant is the perfect word! and 8 bridesmaids…LOVE it!

Comment by Ann — June 12, 2010 @ 6:54 am

2. Your pictures perfectly capture the beauty of the day. Thank you for taking Casey and Kerri’s vision and making it into a lasting keepsake.

Comment by Dad and Mom Clauser — June 12, 2010 @ 8:58 pm

3. Char, we do feel like family, you made the day so special and your calmness and eye for detail was just magnificant. There is just no one who could have captured the hearts of everyone but you Char, God gave you a special gift. Thanks also to your wonderful assistants. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for recording our daughter and new son-in-laws special day. Thank you, Dad and Mom Landes

Comment by Mom and Dad — June 12, 2010 @ 11:54 pm

4. Gorgeous work! These photos are just beautiful. :)

Comment by Heather — June 13, 2010 @ 10:04 am

5. I loved seeing all the candid shots of this beautiful wedding day. The one of Kerri sitting on the bed with her eyes downcast is gorgeous. So much more revealing of the emotion of the day than a posed portrait.

Comment by BJ — June 13, 2010 @ 9:09 pm

6. Char, the pictures are priceless. I am so glad I have something to keep to remember the day. You did a fantastic job! I cannot thank you enough for engaging in who Casey and I are as a couple, in order to capture our wedding day perfectly! When everything was all said and done I felt like I had a friend in you, rather than just a photographer. Love Love Love the pictures!

Comment by Kerri — June 14, 2010 @ 3:00 pm

7. These photos are absolutely amazing! Kerri and Casey looked stunning and your photos display that perfectly!

Comment by Lindsey — June 16, 2010 @ 2:56 pm

8. I love this wedding. I won’t lie. I am stealing so many ideas from it. Love the flowers and particularly LOVE the colors. I was wanting to do purple and green and didn’t know how to incorporate them to make them look classy. This couple was definitely able to make a classy, modern wedding with such happiness and joy. Great job on pictures because these emotions are captured so well! Congrats to the married couple and job well done to the photographers :)

Comment by Holli Huval — October 27, 2010 @ 11:01 pm