December 31, 2009

My Family…

Filed under: family — Char @ 5:59 am

In the case you did not receive one in the mail,

our Christmas card…

IMG_6096

I had fun with it. Wanted something with “pop” and character. I get a vision of the feel I am going for…

Inside Center_vintagecmas_lchdesign copy

Willing participants as long as it feels like fun!

Inside Left_vintagecmas_lchdesign

Back_vintagecmas_lchdesign copy

Love all my boys.

And Happy New Year to you! Smile.

1. Your card is gorgeous, Char! Thanks for sending us one. Your handsome little boys are growing up so fast. Happy new Year to all of you!

Comment by Brenda Weaver — December 31, 2009 @ 7:07 am

2. Your card was GORGEOUS!!! Thank you and Happy Holidays to you and your beautiful family! :)

Comment by Mel — December 31, 2009 @ 7:44 am

3. Loved the card! It looked like is should be on a CD cover! You’re family is as beautiful as your work. You are so talented. Have a blessed New Year!

Comment by Joy — December 31, 2009 @ 7:47 am

4. Loved the card!!! Beautiful people too!!

Comment by Larry — December 31, 2009 @ 8:35 am

5. luv them!!! adorable family (=

Comment by Ruby Showalter — December 31, 2009 @ 11:28 am

6. Absolutely LOVED your Christmas card! Thanks for sharing one w/ us! We thoroughly enjoyed meeting you & working with you this year. Hoping to have the opportunity to do so again in the future. You have a gift & we’re thankful you shared it w/ us! Blessings in the New Year!!
    Heidi

Comment by Heidi Weaver — December 31, 2009 @ 12:34 pm

7. Char,
    I loved your Christmas card! Thanks so much for sending one to me. Your boys are absolutely adorable! You have such a unique style and I love it!

Comment by Angie — January 1, 2010 @ 6:03 pm

8. I must say Char…your Christmas card is the one I look forward to the most! Your family is so beautiful/handsome! You do amazing work and your so gifted! Thanks for the Christmas Card! Blessings to you and your family!

Comment by Janelle Horst — January 1, 2010 @ 8:34 pm

9. Love it! Happy New Year to you to!!! Cutest boys!

Comment by Lori Lapp — January 4, 2010 @ 5:55 am

10. Char, i loooooove these pictures!! Man, i miss you guys!

Comment by Crystal Good — January 5, 2010 @ 12:41 am

11. Hi Char, Happy New Year! Thanks for the beautiful Card. Your family pictures are precious. Your really good Charlene, you took the photo and was in the picture too. lol

Comment by Linda — January 8, 2010 @ 6:00 am