February 20, 2009

Amber

Filed under: Just Because, senior — Char @ 3:55 pm

Yup, I am from a family of eight kids. So since I am on a sibling roll, let me post a few of my little sister! My little sister is now 16 and at times seems to have wisdom way beyond her years. She shines with a sincerity and a peace. She always seems to have a smile despite life’s circumstances…always ready to give to those around her!

Amber is my little sister and I just can’t help myself…I think she is the best! Meet Amber!

We took these photos on two different days. This day it happened to be raining…thus the curly hair!

1. AWWW! absolutely GORgeous! sorry Char but u rely didn’t have to do much to make this girl look stunning :) *smiles* but i LUV the poses n outfits n the random places! great job once again!!

Comment by Kayla — February 20, 2009 @ 6:44 pm

2. Amber is such a pretty young girl! I remember when we were with the same small group Amber was always so sweet with a ready smile and a warm heart. Great pics of your little sis, Char!

Comment by Brenda — February 20, 2009 @ 6:52 pm

3. Hey, nice pics Char. Amber you’re so grown up now! I had just mentioned that to Claudia earlier today. I’m so proud of my little sis!

Comment by Michael — February 20, 2009 @ 9:37 pm

4. WOW!! Absolutely beautiful pictures! Yes; Amber… She definitely is one of the sweetest – kindest – most sincere girls ever! You captured her personality perfectly! The pix’s with the curly hair sure make her look like Crystal!

Comment by Nancy — February 20, 2009 @ 9:59 pm

5. Wow char i just don’t know what to say ….. these are beeeautifl pics. And your dear little sister is very fabulous and adorable. Amber i do not know you at all but ….. i would steal your big sister in second to be mine . :) Take good care she is fine young lady . And Char you just totally rock !

Comment by Kolleen — February 21, 2009 @ 9:01 pm

6. loooove the one wit all your teeth showing! that’s how i allllllways see you!! ever smiling… n u r adorable! luv u babes

Comment by Nicole — February 22, 2009 @ 12:07 pm

7. Amber you look FANTASTIC!!! the pics are awesome :)

Comment by Crystal Good — February 22, 2009 @ 9:08 pm

8. I love your pictures! And those rain boots are to die for!!!! :)

Comment by Sarah — March 3, 2009 @ 1:40 pm