February 12, 2009

Crystal

Filed under: Just Because — Char @ 7:25 pm

She’s got a heart of gold…and an adventurous spirit!

She has a quiet steadfastness…and is somehow free as the wind!

She has had a lot placed on her shoulders…and came through so very alive!

Yup, Crystal will be jumping on a plane and flying around the world in a few days! She will be working as staff for a WYAM base in New Zealand! Gonna miss her big time!

She is me sister..and I am proud of her!

All her contact info…I know she would love to hear from you!

1. i love you both, oh, so much!! <3

Comment by Amber — February 12, 2009 @ 7:39 pm

2. beautiful photos of your adorable sister, Char. Crystal, God bless you richly as you go and serve where He has called you.

Comment by Brenda — February 12, 2009 @ 7:47 pm

3. Char,
    What beautiful pics of your beautiful sister! She must be thrilled to have a sis that can take such a cool pic for her support card.

Comment by Janet — February 12, 2009 @ 8:24 pm

4. Lovely pictures Char! Blessings to you Crystal as you go and serve!

Comment by Amanda Nolt — February 13, 2009 @ 5:19 am

5. I got to know Crystal a little better over the past couple months at the Shape Shoppe. What a priviledge to have her teach Taryn gymnastics! Just the fact that she is willing to fly to the other side of the world, says alot about her adventurous spirit! God bless you, Crystal.

Comment by Janette — February 13, 2009 @ 7:39 am

6. Char these pics turned out wonderful! I know Crystal will miss your wisdom and big sisterness as well as your friendship. You are a woman of strength and talent. Thanks for letting me be apart of the family! And don’t forget my babysitting offer :)

Comment by Alley — February 15, 2009 @ 1:40 pm

7. Char thanks so so much for taking these pictures, a huge blessing! and so fun too :)
    hope things are going well there, the pictures look awesome. Riley’s valentine photo is ADORABLE!!! wow. so so cute :)
    love you!