December 10, 2008

Amy

Filed under: senior — Char @ 9:03 pm

Dazzling and delightful….let me tell you a little about this girl!

First of all she loves people! Being with people, meeting new people, helping people, and working with people! In fact, next year she is planning on attending Messiah College to study sociology! Her goal is to eventually work with kids and teens in trouble…share God’s love with them!

A few things Amy could not live with out…

Ipod and phone…always and always! Oh, and a cute dress for summer and a dashing coat for winter!

Piano…Amy has got it down! She has been playing the piano for over 13 years! Yup, and she runs like the wind in track…has been so for the last five years! In her words, “It’s a blast!”

Traveling…Amy love to travel! It might be with her family on a cruise or her youth group on mission trips!

And of course, friends! They make her laugh, make good craziness happen, and make her day good! Amy really doesn’t know what she would do without them! Snowmobiling in the winter! Beach in the summer! Watching movies, hanging out, taking pictures, and making memories!

Let me introduce Amy…

1. Char, this girl is adorable and it is evident that you enjoyed photographing her. My favorites are the eleventh, fourteenth, and fifteenth shots. I like how you took some shots right in town. Really great!

Comment by Brenda — December 10, 2008 @ 9:33 pm

2. Awesome pics Char!! i love them all!!

Comment by Kolleen — December 10, 2008 @ 9:34 pm

3. Great job Char!! These are terrific! Some of your finest work yet!

Comment by Larry — December 11, 2008 @ 6:07 am

4. Amy i don’t know you but you are beautiful and you have beautiful pictures to choose from!! You remind me of the type of girl i like to be around, fun, friendly, and caring. Char you did an amazing job of capturing her personality and taking more awesome pictures!

Comment by Kris — December 11, 2008 @ 11:35 am

5. Char – You continue to amaze me. Amy is a beautiful girl and these shots of her are absolutely the best!

Comment by Nancy — December 11, 2008 @ 1:22 pm

6. I don’t want to be a stuck record here-but i just want to tell you Char, that the close ups of this girl are amazing! She’s got such a beautitul smile, clear complexion, and dark eyes. The 3rd to last has to be my favorite. Amy i don’t know you, but God has created you with good looks! Hoping your inner beauty outdoes the outer!

Comment by Lori — December 11, 2008 @ 9:48 pm

7. You do such great pics! She has a beautiful smile and so photogenic! Elsie

Comment by Elsie — December 12, 2008 @ 1:17 pm

8. And that awesome girl is my niece! Char, these picture brought tears to my eyes. You have captured the beauty and innocence that is my niece. You can see her “goodness” in her eyes which is ready to bloom as she enters these years as a young woman of God. Picture 1 took my breathe away as I see how much she looks like my own daughter and yet in picture #4 I can see her mother from years gone by. Our family is extremely proud of her and in all that she will be.

Wait, Amy, is that the ring I gave you for your 16th birthday? Ahhhh

Comment by Aunt Suzette — December 18, 2008 @ 12:51 pm

9. Oh, Amy, my twin how I love you so =] Ha ha, and these pictures are amazing. So uh, Mom, why didn’t I get my pictures from here???? And Char, the pictures are amazing, and I love the uniqueness of them–love the ones with Amy sitting in the street!

Comment by Alysha — December 18, 2008 @ 2:07 pm